Openshift 201 is a two-day course put on by the Exchange Lab (formerly CSI Lab). This course is recommended to anyone who is onboarding onto the Lab's Openshift Cluster.
OpenShift 201 outlines more practical tasks that a development team would undergo when working on their project. You can expect to learn:
- Templates and codifying deployment artifacts
- Jenkins and many things CI/CD
- Databases and associated operational recommendations
- Application availability and scalable design patterns
- Granular resource and operational controls
For government employees there is no cost for this course. For vendors, please inquire at the address found in Eventbrite.