Product Teams should aim for self-sufficiency WRT management of pipelines, definition of OCP assets, deployments, scaling, monitoring, etc.
- Training, tutorials, books, are available to help with the learning curve
- Community (Internet, and Gov) are the support mechanisms - not individual resources
Primary communication mechanism is a Rocket.Chat instance running at https://chat.pathfinder.gov.bc.ca
- Teams should monitor (for alerts/notifications, etc.) and participate (answer questions, share findings, etc.)
- Follow community conventions/etiquette WRT use of specific channels, appropriate @ mentions, DMs, etc.
- Technical team members should join and participate in DevOps Commons community - meetups, etc.
- Product Owner/Managers should join Product Manager commons
- Teams should share timelines of major milestones (e.g. first release, expected increased volume) ahead of time with PM Commons and platform team